Crosswoods Patchwork PillowVHCB-39467
Muted colors with detailed ruffling make our Crosswoods Patchwork Pillow a sophisticated yet cozy beauty. This 18x18 throw pillow dresses your entryway bench, bedroom chair, or favorite reading spot in floral-inspired fabrics, bringing to mind fields of flowers and centuries-old forests. The tan and brown hues balance out the green, blue, and red patchwork. The homemade feel of this all-cotton decorative pillow adds heirloom appeal to your primitive, cottage, or traditional French country home. Reverses to a delicate floral pattern with two wooden buttons for easy removal of the outer shell.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: outer layer is fastened in the back with buttons, making it easy to remove for washing.
- SHIPS FILLED: pre-filled with a pillow insert that expands when unpackaged to create a fuller appearance.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- CLASSIC RUFFLES: edges feature classic ruffles for traditional heritage appeal.
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Features 2 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced